API Global and its authorised agents are committed to the protection of its customers and all users of our websites. The following policy outlines how we treat your personal information, so that you can be assured it will be handled in a professional manner at all times.
Who we are
What we use the information for
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your request, to organise viewing trips/appointments with our overseas teams and property developers where applicable, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have enquired about and/or to provide after sales service). In connection with such use, the personal information you provide may be accessed by, or given to, both our staff and third parties who act for us outside the UK, including those outside the European Economic Area. Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws, however, we will always take steps to ensure that your personal information is used by the parties to whom it is passed in accordance with this policy;
- From time to time, we may need to pass the information we collect to other reputable and carefully vetted companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes. By supplying the information, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information in accordance with this policy.
What we collect
The information we collect via the website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number, etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
The information contained in or attached to our email newsletters is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England). No liability is accepted by API Global for any losses caused by viruses contracted during transit over the internet or present in any receiving system. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of API Global and the company, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.
API Global sources worldwide real estate for property investors together with providing distribution services for real estate developers, partners and associated third parties. The website www.apiglobal.co.uk is not an online purchasing website and API Global does not transact business on behalf of property investors.
API Global does not accept any responsibility for anything related to investors contact with any third parties, whether they were recommended by API Global or not. Any business that investors conduct or entertain through any third party is done entirely at their own risk. Investors should always consult suitable professionals for appropriate advice.
API Global cannot be held liable, whether in contract negligence or otherwise, for any losses. API Global does not accept liability for any acts, omissions or defaults of any cooperating partners through whom investors may deal with as a result of information provided by API Global. This is also the case for any other type of third party, whether API Global has collaboration agreements with them or not. Investors acknowledge that real estate development projects in some countries may involve different or greater risks and that the potential for profit or loss from transactions in some countries may be affected by fluctuations in exchange rates.
In relation to any reports and other documentation and information supplied, API Global makes no representation and gives no warranty as regards to the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the content in its totality. Investors should always seek advice from relevant professionals with regards to specific information.
API Global shall not be liable for failure to fulfil any obligation or breach, if such failure or breach was due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
API Global gives no guarantee that any event will enhance the value of investors’ real estate. Real estate prices may change quickly and may go down as well as up. The past is not necessarily a guide to the future. The real estate market may become less liquid making it difficult to sell. Investors should always consult suitable professionals for appropriate advice.